100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , sat, 5 dec 2020 - sun, 30 may 2021
From £ 24
2. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, sun, 6 dec 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 98
3. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, sat, 5 dec 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 23
4. Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museumsat Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museums, sun, 6 dec 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 35
5. Poble Espanyolat Poble Espanyol, sun, 6 dec 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 15
6. Montjuïc Cable Car Rideat Montjuïc Cable Car Ride, sat, 5 dec 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 14
7. Mirador de Colom (Columbus monument)at Mirador de Colom (Columbus monument), sat, 5 dec 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 7
8. Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the lineat Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the line, sat, 5 dec 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 25
9. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, sat, 5 dec 2020 - wed, 2 jun 2021
From £ 15
10. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, sat, 5 dec 2020 - wed, 2 jun 2021
From £ 12
- Skip the line
Barcelona Zoo: Skip the line
Skip the line to Barcelona Zoo and visit around 2000 animals from over 300 species! This flexible ticket is valid for one week from the date you choose. Experience the child-friendly farmyard and learn about all the exotic animals' lives and natural habitats!
- Skip the line to Barcelona Zoo
- Enjoy flexible tickets - valid 1 week from the date you choose
- Visit around 2000 animals from over 300 species
- Learn all about the animals' lives and natural habitats
- Experience the child-friendly farmyard
What can I expect?
Barcelona Zoo first opened in 1892 and is located in the historic old part of Barcelona. The zoo takes up mighty 32 acres and is the home of lions, hippopotamuses, dolphines, giraffes, penguins, elephants and many more exotic animals! Inside Barcelona Zoo you can visit around 2000 animals from over 300 species.
The zoo became internationally known for the now deceased albino gorilla Snowflake, which came to the zoo in 1966. Today you can meet his family inside the zoo. You can also visit the child-friendly farmyard, where you see the pigs, ponies and even a rare Catalan donkey.
Barcelona Zoo is separated into areas, which relate to the areas of the world where the animals are from. As an example you can visit the Madagascar area, which contains the sorts of species of animals that you would find in that country.
The zoo also offers a whole host of activities and services, which make it the perfect day out for everyone in the family: restaurants, bars, pony rides, shops and picnic areas are all available here!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive your e-ticket by email. You can show the ticket on your phone or print it out and bring it with you to Barcelona Zoo.
- Pets, except guide dogs with valid health permit, are not allowed inside the zoo.
- Skates, bikes and scooters are not allowed inside the zoo.
- You are not allowed to feed or pet the animals.
- Lockers are available for a small fee.
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing time.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Daily from 10 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
Good: 3.0 – 1 reviews
Warte tej ceny!
"Wyprawa do zoo to bardzo dobry pomysł! Najlepszą atrakcją jest pokaz delfinów o 16! Niezapomniane przeżycia na zawsze! Niestety wyprawa w środku wakacji to też pewne ryzyko, dużo zwierząt w trakcie upałów ledwo dyszy w kącie, aż żal patrzeć, albo chowa się w boksie i nie widać:-("
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to Barcelona Zoo.
Parc de la Ciutadella, s/n 08003 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.