100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Montjuïc Cable Car Rideat Montjuïc Cable Car Ride, tue, 11 aug 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 14
2. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, wed, 12 aug 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 96
3. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, tue, 11 aug 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 23
4. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , tue, 11 aug 2020 - wed, 3 feb 2021
From £ 21
5. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Sagrada Familia, sat, 15 aug 2020 - mon, 9 aug 2021
From £ 45
6. Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museumsat Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museums, wed, 12 aug 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 35
7. Poble Espanyolat Poble Espanyol, wed, 12 aug 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 15
8. Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the lineat Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the line, tue, 11 aug 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 25
9. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, tue, 11 aug 2020 - fri, 5 feb 2021
From £ 21
10. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park Güellat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park Güell, fri, 14 aug 2020 - mon, 9 aug 2021
From £ 95
Mirador de Colom (Columbus monument)
Visit the iconic Barcelona monument Mirador de Colom, also known as the Columbus Monument. You can take the lift inside the column up to the viewing gallery at the top. From here you have a great view of Barcelona, 60 meters above the ground.
- Visit the iconic monument
- Admire the view from the top
- Get your tickets in your inbox
What can I expect?
The Story Behind the Mirador de Colom
The Columbus Monument was dedicated in 1888 as part of the ceremonies marking the Universal Exhibition. The monument stands at the end of La Rambla of Barcelona, near the sea.
In 1881, Barcelona City Council agreed to erect the monument as a tribute to Christopher Columbus, who disembarked in the port of Barcelona after discovering America in October 1492.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the box office at the Mirador de Colom, Plaça del Portal de la Pau, at the very end of the Ramblas, where you will get it exchanged for your ticket.
Where do I find the Mirador de Colom?
You find the Mirador de Colom at the end of the Ramblas.
Child (0-3): Free when accompanied by a paying adult.