100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , sun, 18 apr 2021 - mon, 16 aug 2021
From £ 24
2. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, sun, 18 apr 2021 - th, 17 jun 2021
From £ 22
3. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, sun, 18 apr 2021 - sat, 17 jul 2021
From £ 16
4. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, sun, 18 apr 2021 - mon, 16 aug 2021
From £ 12
5. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tourat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, mon, 19 apr 2021 - th, 28 oct 2021
From £ 62
6. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, mon, 31 may 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 88
7. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Sagrada Familia, mon, 31 may 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 54
8. Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tourat Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tour, mon, 31 may 2021 - sat, 30 oct 2021
From £ 112
9. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, mon, 31 may 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 29
10. Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guideat Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guide, mon, 31 may 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 68
Mirador de Colom (Columbus monument)
Visit the iconic Barcelona monument Mirador de Colom, also known as the Columbus Monument. You can take the lift inside the column up to the viewing gallery at the top. From here you have a great view of Barcelona, 60 meters above the ground.
- Visit the iconic monument
- Admire the view from the top
- Get your tickets in your inbox
What can I expect?
The Story Behind the Mirador de Colom
The Columbus Monument was dedicated in 1888 as part of the ceremonies marking the Universal Exhibition. The monument stands at the end of La Rambla of Barcelona, near the sea.
In 1881, Barcelona City Council agreed to erect the monument as a tribute to Christopher Columbus, who disembarked in the port of Barcelona after discovering America in October 1492.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the box office at the Mirador de Colom, Plaça del Portal de la Pau, at the very end of the Ramblas, where you will get it exchanged for your ticket.
Where do I find the Mirador de Colom?
You find the Mirador de Colom at the end of the Ramblas.
Child (0-3): Free when accompanied by a paying adult.