100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família, fri, 8 dec 2023 - wed, 31 jan 2024
From £ 36
2. Montjuïc Cable Car Rideat Montjuïc Cable Car Ride, fri, 8 dec 2023 - tue, 4 jun 2024
From £ 14
3. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Sagrada Familia, fri, 8 dec 2023 - fri, 6 dec 2024
From £ 53
4. Full Day Tour to PortAventuraat Full Day Tour to PortAventura , fri, 8 dec 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From £ 72
5. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, fri, 8 dec 2023 - fri, 6 dec 2024
From £ 59
6. Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Accessat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access, mon, 11 dec 2023 - tue, 4 jun 2024
From £ 69
7. Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guideat Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guide, mon, 11 dec 2023 - fri, 6 dec 2024
From £ 63
8. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güellat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell , fri, 8 dec 2023 - fri, 6 dec 2024
From £ 77
9. Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Accessat Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Access, mon, 11 dec 2023 - wed, 31 jan 2024
From £ 49
10. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobésat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , fri, 8 dec 2023 - fri, 6 dec 2024
From £ 45
Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tour
Enjoy a full-day tour where you get a guided tour of Montserrat for the first part of the tour and the second part is a fascinating tour around Barcelona.
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Montserrat & Barcelona
- See the interesting rock formations
- Visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat
- Experience the exhibition about the history of Montserrat
- Admire Sagrada Familia from the outside
- Visit the UNESCO site Park Güell
- Experience shopping street Passeig de Gràcia
- See Gaudi's famous Casa Batlló & Casa Mila
What can I expect?
The tour starts with a scenic drive from Barcelona to the mountain of Montserrat which rises majestically to 1,236 meters above sea level. The rocks of Montserrat were formed by natural cement of sand during the centuries. The wind and rain shaped the mountain with strange and varied forms.
In addition to the mind-blowing nature, you'll also visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat, which holds the famous 12th-century Romanesque carving of Verge Moreneta (the Black Madonna). You will be able to admire this cultural treasure from a distance.
According to legend, the image of the Lady of Montserrat was found in a cave in the year 880 A.D. and sometime between the 12th and the 15th century the church was built in honor of the Lady of Montserrat.
You will get some free time to visit the audiovisual exhibition about the history and creation of Montserrat.
Experience one of the most important pilgrimage sites in Spain, visited by the faithful all over the world for hundreds of years. You may be lucky enough to catch a delightful performance by the city's boys' choir, which is the world's oldest of its kind.
Our tour to Montserrat will finish in Julia Travel office in Downtown Barcelona, where the second part of the tour departs. You will have approximately 35 minutes between the two parts of the tour to get lunch (not included).
The second part of the tour evolves around Antoni Gaudi and his amazing work around Barcelona.
First stop is Sagrada Familia Basilica, Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece which is Barcelona's most famous landmark. Your guide will show you Sagrada Familia, allowing you to admire the richly and symbolically decorated facades.
Next stop is Gaudi's beautiful Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then the tour continues to Passeig de Gràcia to see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings like Casa Batlló, Casa Mila 'La Pedrera' and others modernist buildings.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, at Basilica Montserrat you cannot wear tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals.
Infant 0-3 (free)
Book From £ 104
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 10 hours
Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tour
Carrer de Balmes 5 08007 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.