100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Wine and Cava Tourat Julia Travel, sun, 26 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 78
2. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobésat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 46
3. Tapas Evening Walking Tourat Tapas Evening Walking Tour, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 74
4. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, th, 23 jan 2020 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From £ 20
5. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , th, 23 jan 2020 - wed, 22 jul 2020
From £ 23
6. Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalíat Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalí, sat, 25 jan 2020 - tue, 19 jan 2021
From £ 83
7. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tourat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, th, 23 jan 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 58
8. Barcelona Highlights: Guided tourat Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 55
9. Barcelona Full Day Tourat Barcelona Full Day Tour, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 99
10. Montserrat Tour from Barcelonaat Montserrat Tour from Barcelona, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 59
Local wine tasting
Taste and learn about different Spanish quality wines in the center of Barcelona. Your casual and fun wine tasting takes place at a unique wine shop.
- Enjoy a wine tasting in Barcelona
- Learn about local wines
- Taste four different Spanish wines
- Nibble on snacks
- Visit a unique wine shop
Wine Tasting in Barcelona
Your wine tasting will take place in a unique wine shop, a place with more than 500 different wine references and more than 40 wines by the glass to choose from.
To complete your experience, you will enjoy a tasting of our delicious Spanish cured meats together with your wine.
After the tasting, you are more than welcome to stay on your own in the wine bar to continue tasting the wines on your own or taste some local dishes.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at the 'Tours, Tapas & Friends' gastronomic center. The exact address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the 'Tours, Tapas & Friends' gastronomic center.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 1½ hours.
What language is the tour in?
The tour is operated in English.
Are there children's tickets available?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets for this tour. Children under age 3 are free, however, no food or drinks will be provided. Booking is required.