Guided tour to Sagrada Familia with towers
- Skip the line to Sagrada Familia
- Enjoy a guided tour of Gaudi's masterpiece
- Admire the beautiful interior
- Visit the Sagrada Familia Museum
- Learn about the basilica's history
- Get access to the towers (without guide)
- Enjoy the amazing view of Barcelona
Explore Sagrada Familia and the Towers
Gaudí, one of the greatest innovators of his time, left behind numerous treasures in Barcelona.
Discover this magnificent modernist building on the guided tour inside the church. Sagrada Família has a Latin cross plan with five aisles, richly and symbolically decorated, where vaults reach up to seventy meters.
Next, you'll visit the Sagrada Familia Museum, where you'll see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudí's life and works.
At the end of the museum visit, your guide will show you to the elevator to the tower where you have admission included. Get the elevator to the tower to admire the astonishing views of the city from there.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Carrer de Sardenya. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the elevators to the towers where your guide will leave you to go up on your own.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 1.5 hour.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is operated in English only.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Julia Travel Gray Line and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-10. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Children age 0-5 and unaccompanied minors (under 18 years old) are not allowed to go up the towers.
- Due to limited capacity of the elevators, there may be a waiting time between the basilica and museum guided tour and elevator access.
- Children under age 6, children under age 17 without an adult and people with reduced mobility are not allowed to go up the towers.
- Please note: If the elevators don't run, you will need to take the stairs down.