100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Tapas Evening Walking Tourat Tapas Evening Walking Tour, sat, 25 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 74
2. Wine and Cava Tourat Julia Travel, sun, 26 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 78
3. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 28
4. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From £ 20
5. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 22 jul 2020
From £ 23
6. Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalíat Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalí, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 83
7. Barcelona Full Day Tourat Barcelona Full Day Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 99
8. Camp Nou & Museum: Skip the lineat Camp Nou Experience: FC Barcelona & Museum, fri, 24 jan 2020 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 30
9. Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeingat Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 52
10. Montserrat Tour from Barcelonaat Montserrat Tour from Barcelona, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 59
Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobés
Experience a dance show that you won't be able to take your eyes off: A Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobés! With the black and red outfits and stunning movements these artists makes your evening a night to remember! With this ticket you gain access to Tablao Cordobés in Barcelona and can choose a performance with a drink or with dinner.
- Experience the wonderful flamenco show
- Enjoy having a drink or dinner during the show
- See the flamenco dancers and their costumes
- Enjoy a night filled with song, music and lots of fun
What can I expect?
Founded in 1970, the Tablao Cordobés is considered one of the most important flamenco venues of Spain that has been praised internationally. Here you experience the magic and charm of the real flamenco show and discover, how this is really done!
The show gathers up to 180 people around the stage to witness a show that cannot be learned in any academy. The show is with musicians, dancers and singers and due to the venue's architecture, which is formed like a cave, there is no need for microphones and devices. The architecture combined with the singers' strong voices and the delightful sound of the guitars gives the flamenco its characteristic and natural sound!
With your ticket you either get a drink or a delicious dinner, which you enjoy during the show. The dinner comes with waiter service and a buffet that contains 32 hot and cold specialities from the Spanish cuisine. These specialities include the famous paella, tapas, delicious meat, fish and rice and also eight desserts selection of pastries and fruit. With the dinner drinks are included without limitation, and you can choose between wine, sangria, beer, soft drinks, mineral water and coffee.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you - or show the ticket on your phone.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Show and drink: Daily at 5:50 P.M., 7:15 P.M., 9 P.M., 10:30 P.M.
Show and dinner: Daily at 6:00 P.M., 7:30 P.M. and 9:15 P.M.
What’s not included?
Fantastic: 4.5 – 42 reviews
"Exhilarating entertainment performed by accomplished dancers, guitarists, and singers who were having a good time doing so - and so will attendees of a performance!"
"Vi hadde show med middag og alt stod til forventningene og mye mer! Nydelig mat fra fra hele Spania, gjerne med en historie rundt maten. Fantastisk service av sprudlende ansatte som var veldig tilstede. Etterpå fikk vi et spektakulært show med en energi som var ubeskrivelig!! Vært hver krone!!!"
"It was a great experience. The dinner was nice. Many duferente things to try . the sangria also delicious :) The show was amazing. Plus our seats were right in the first row in the certer, next to the stage so it made the experience even more powerfull. I do recommend this!"
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hours
- Entrance to Tablao Cordobés.
- Flamenco Show.
- Drink or dinner depending on the booked option.
Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes
La Rambla 35 08002 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.