Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing
Admire the numerous treasures left behind by Antonio Gaudi, one of the greatest architects in Barcelona. The tour starts along Passeig de Gracia , the location of several of the city’s most celebrated architectural structures. You can admire Gaudi’s famous apartment buildings, including the Casa Batllo and La Pedrera . Enjoy a 30-minute visit at Gaudi’s Parc Guell, and see this fascinating garden complex on the hill of el Carmel.
We will then continue on to see the La Sagrada Familia Cathedral (outside viewing), Barcelona’s most famous landmark and Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece.
- The Tour is in English and another language!
- Duration: 4 hours
- The Classic City Tour of Barcelona is on every day
- Guided walking tour of Parc Guell with entrance is included
- Children are counted as from 4 to 12 years old.
- Children 0-3 are free of charge.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.