100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 22 apr 2020
From £ 14
2. Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalíat Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalí, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 83
3. Barcelona Full Day Tourat Barcelona Full Day Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 99
4. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 83
5. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, sat, 25 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 27
6. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 28
7. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From £ 20
8. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 22 jul 2020
From £ 23
9. Camp Nou & Museum: Skip the lineat Camp Nou Experience: FC Barcelona & Museum, fri, 24 jan 2020 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 30
10. Tapas Evening Walking Tourat Tapas Evening Walking Tour, sat, 25 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 74
Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing
Admire the numerous treasures left behind by Antonio Gaudi, one of the greatest architects in Barcelona. The tour starts along Passeig de Gracia , the location of several of the city’s most celebrated architectural structures. You can admire Gaudi’s famous apartment buildings, including the Casa Batllo and La Pedrera . Enjoy a 30-minute visit at Gaudi’s Parc Guell, and see this fascinating garden complex on the hill of el Carmel.
We will then continue on to see the La Sagrada Familia Cathedral (outside viewing), Barcelona’s most famous landmark and Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece.
- The Tour is in English and another language!
- Duration: 4 hours
- The Classic City Tour of Barcelona is on every day
- Guided walking tour of Parc Guell with entrance is included
- Children are counted as from 4 to 12 years old.
- Children 0-3 are free of charge.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Please note: Children's tickets can only be purchased together with adult tickets.