Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeingat Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing, mon, 9 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 52
2. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 20
3. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , sat, 7 dec 2019 - fri, 5 jun 2020
From £ 23
4. Hop-on Hop-off Barcelonaat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 29
5. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobésat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , sat, 7 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 46
6. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 24
7. Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museumsat Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museums, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 29
8. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, mon, 9 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 83
9. Full Day Tour to PortAventuraat Full Day Tour to PortAventura , sat, 7 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 73
10. Camp Nou & Museum: Skip the lineat Camp Nou Experience: FC Barcelona & Museum, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 29
Barcelona Full Day Tour
Spend the day exploring Barcelona. See Gaudi's famous buildings, explore el Poble Espanyol and several other highlights in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- See Barcelona's most famous squares, landmarks and attractions
- Admire Gaudi's famous buildings: Casa Batllo, Casa Mila & Güell Park
- See La Sagrada Familia and get to know its inspiring story
- Enjoy panoramic views of the city, the port and the Olympic complex
What can I expect?
Spend the day exploring Barcelona
On the Barcelona Full Day Tour you will travel around Plaça de Catalunya, Via Laietana, the Cathedral and its cloister. You'll tour the Gothic Quarter, the Town Hall Palace, Passeig de Colom, Monumenta of Christopher Colombus, Avinguda Miramar and Montjuich Mountain, where we'll enjoy a panoramic view of the city and port, and the Olympic complex.
We will also visit the Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village) which reproduces the most typical regional architectural styles in Spain. We will have enough time for lunch and free time to continue visiting this complex.
In the afternoon, we will continue on to Passeig de Gracia, a bus tour to view Gaudi's famous building Casa Batllo and Casa Mila, followed by a visit to Güell Park (also by Gaudi). We will then go back to admire the "Sagrada Familia " (Holy Family) Cathedral, an unfinished masterpiece by the world famous architect, Gaudi.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to Barcelona.
- The Tour is in English and another language!
- Duration: 10 hours.
- The Barcelona Full Day Tour is on every day
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.
Infant (0-3): free of charge
What’s not included?
The price does not include entrance to Casa Batlló, Casa Mila and Sagrada Familia. These buildings are admired from the outside.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 4 reviews
"Great tour to take the first day in Barcelona. You get to know the city so you can walk around later. It takes you to places you would never see on your own. Got to know the city. Very good guide. Highly recommend."
Maria elena, Mexico city
"Very good planning with a general overview of Varcelona and enough time to take pictures and enjoy the sites!! Very good guide! Thank you!!"
Carolina, Mexico city
"Aika rankka koko päivän retki kahdessa osassa. Barceloonan matkatoimistossa, josta lähdimme liikkeelle, huono esittely, jonka seurauksena emme meinanneet tajuta että iltapäivällä oli toinen uuden esittelijän setti. Muuten sai hyvän kokonaiskuvan barceloonan nähtävyyksistä."
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 10 hours
Barcelona Full Day Tour
Meeting Point: Julia Travel Office, Calle Balmes 5, 08007 Barcelona (Map, see under ”directions”)
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.