Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 20
2. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , sat, 7 dec 2019 - fri, 5 jun 2020
From £ 23
3. Hop-on Hop-off Barcelonaat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 29
4. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 24
5. Barcelona Highlights: Guided tourat Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour, sat, 7 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 55
6. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 74
7. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia, sat, 7 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 0
8. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, sat, 7 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 27
9. Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guideat Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guide, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 54
10. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tourat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, th, 12 dec 2019 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 59
Camp Nou & Museum: Skip the line
Visit Camp Nou - home of FC Barcelona! By booking your tickets from home, you can skip the lines to the ticket office and have more time to explore the stadium and the FC Barcelona Museum. If you want you can rent an audio guide and learn more about the world-famous stadium and football team.
- Explore Camp Nou, home of FC Barcelona
- Visit the FC Barcelona Museum
- Avoid the long lines for the tickets office
- Learn more with an audio guide (5€)
What can I expect?
Visit Camp Nou - Home of FC Barcelona
The tour is self-guided. You are free to walk around and explore the stadium at your own pace. You can see parts of the stadium not normally shown on TV such as the opponents' changing room and the press room. You'll be so close to where the magic happens you can smell the grass!
After exploring the stadium, you end at the FC Barcelona Museum where you can see many of the trophies FC Barcelona has won during the years.
Afterward, you can go straight to the official Megastore where you can buy all kinds of souvenirs, scarves and your personal FC Barcelona jersey with either your own name on the back or the name of your favorite player!
You have to collect your tickets at our agents' office in the center of Barcelona, so you'll skip the often long lines to the ticket office and walk straight into Camp Nou.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to Barcelona.
How does it work?
Once you get to Barcelona, you'll have to collect your tickets at our local agent Travel Connection Spain's office in the center of Barcelona. The address and opening hours will be on your e-ticket.
Please note that you cannot collect your tickets Saturday and Sunday.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid an entire year from the date you choose.
Are there audio guides available?
Yes, you can rent an audio guide at the site for 5€ per audio guide.
- Camp Nou is closed on match days. The museum will be open on match days, but will close 3 hours before kick-off time and open again one and a half hours before kick-off (during this time the view of the stadium will remain closed due to the match).
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-13. Children under age 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
You can collect your tickets at Travel Connection: Monday to Friday: 9:30 AM-1:30 PM & 3 PM-6 PM. Saturday and Sunday: Closed Opening hours at Camp Nou: Monday to Saturday: 10 AM-5:30 PM. Sunday and bank holidays: 10 AM-1:30 PM. Match day: Closed