100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Hop-on Hop-off Barcelonaat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off, sat, 4 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 30
2. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, sat, 4 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 23
3. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , sat, 4 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 24
4. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, sun, 5 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 96
5. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobésat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , tue, 7 jul 2020 - sun, 14 mar 2021
From £ 48
6. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, sat, 4 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 19
7. Montjuïc Cable Car Rideat Montjuïc Cable Car Ride, sat, 4 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 14
8. Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the lineat Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the line, sat, 4 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 25
9. Mirador de Colom (Columbus monument)at Mirador de Colom (Columbus monument), sat, 4 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 7
10. Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museumsat Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museums, sun, 5 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 35
Camp Nou & Museum: Skip the line
Visit Camp Nou - home of FC Barcelona! By booking your tickets from home, you can skip the lines to the ticket office and have more time to explore the stadium and the FC Barcelona Museum. If you want you can rent an audio guide and learn more about the world-famous stadium and football team.
- Explore Camp Nou, home of FC Barcelona
- Visit the FC Barcelona Museum
- Avoid the long lines for the tickets office
- Learn more with an audio guide (5€)
What can I expect?
Visit Camp Nou - Home of FC Barcelona
The tour is self-guided. You are free to walk around and explore the stadium at your own pace. You can see parts of the stadium not normally shown on TV such as the opponents' changing room and the press room. You'll be so close to where the magic happens you can smell the grass!
After exploring the stadium, you end at the FC Barcelona Museum where you can see many of the trophies FC Barcelona has won during the years.
Afterward, you can go straight to the official Megastore where you can buy all kinds of souvenirs, scarves and your personal FC Barcelona jersey with either your own name on the back or the name of your favorite player!
You have to collect your tickets at our agents' office in the center of Barcelona, so you'll skip the often long lines to the ticket office and walk straight into Camp Nou.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to Barcelona.
How does it work?
Once you get to Barcelona, you'll have to collect your tickets at our local agent Travel Connection Spain's office in the center of Barcelona. The address and opening hours will be on your e-ticket.
Please note that you cannot collect your tickets Saturday and Sunday.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid an entire year from the date you choose.
Are there audio guides available?
Yes, you can rent an audio guide at the site for 5€ per audio guide.
- Camp Nou is closed on match days. The museum will be open on match days, but will close 3 hours before kick-off time and open again one and a half hours before kick-off (during this time the view of the stadium will remain closed due to the match).
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-10. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
You can collect your tickets at Travel Connection: Monday to Friday: 9:30 AM-1:30 PM & 3 PM-6 PM. Saturday and Sunday: Closed Opening hours at Camp Nou: Monday to Saturday: 10 AM-5:30 PM. Sunday and bank holidays: 10 AM-1:30 PM. Match day: Closed