100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Camp Nou & Museum: Skip the lineat Camp Nou Experience: FC Barcelona & Museum, sun, 12 apr 2020 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 32
2. Tapas Evening Walking Tourat Tapas Evening Walking Tour, tue, 14 apr 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 77
3. Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tourat Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour, wed, 15 apr 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 60
4. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park Güellat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park Güell, sun, 26 apr 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 0
5. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, mon, 6 apr 2020 - mon, 28 dec 2020
From £ 62
6. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, mon, 27 apr 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 19
7. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Sagrada Familia, fri, 1 may 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 53
8. Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guideat Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guide, fri, 1 may 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 67
9. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güellat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell , fri, 1 may 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 81
10. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, fri, 1 may 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 23
2-in-1: Montserrat and Sagrada Família
Hop on the bus and drive through the green landscape to the basilica in Montserrat. See the statue of The Black Madonna and admire the basilica on the inside. On this 2-in-1 experience you also visit the Sagrada Família in Barcelona, to which you skip the long line!
- Skip the line to Sagrada Família
- Visit the mountains and the Montserrat Basilica
- Learn from a local guide with expertise
- See the iconic statue The Black Madonna
- Enter the Sagrada Família Basilica
- Get free transportation to and from Barcelona
What can I expect?
Lean back and enjoy an educational drive all the way to the basilica in Montserrat. Meanwhile you are entertained by local legends and history narrated by your expert local guide.
Upon arrival to the mountain, you enjoy a brief orientation tour as your guide leads you to the majestic gothic basilica. Here you can make a wish in front of the famous Black Madonna. Take your time and enjoy looking around. Afterwards you have some free time to explore: You can take an optional cable car ride, enjoy the impressive collection of art at the museum or learn even more about the history and current activities of the mountain and its monks at an interactive exhibition. Don't forget to save a bit of time to savor regional delicacies - like herbal liquors, a variety of local cheeses and honey.
After your morning at Montserrat you arrive back in Barcelona and enjoy some free time near the Sagrada Família. Here you have time to eat lunch before the second part of the tour begins.
From your guide you learn everything worth knowing about Sagrada Família: From facts about Gaudí, the architect behind it, to the history of the basilica and other fun, artistic details. You skip the long lines outside and step into the heart of the basilica. This masterpiece will never fail to surprise and inspire you!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
How does the tour work?
You meet your guide and departure from Barcelona at 8 A.M. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before. The first part of the tour lasts 5 hours, transportation included. You then arrive back at Barcelona at 1 P.M., where you have one hour to eat lunch before you meet up with your guide at 2 P.M.
Where are the meeting points?
Before taking the bus to Montserrat you meet your guide in Plaça d’Espanya, under the Torres Venecianes.
After your one hour lunch break in Barcelona you meet your guide again in Carrer de La Marina.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
Infant (0-1): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Food and beverages.
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 7 hours 15 minutes
- Transportation from Barcelona to Montserrat and back.
- Entrance ticket to the Sagrada Família.
- Audio headsets.
- A tour guide.
Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina 08004 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.