Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 20
2. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , sat, 7 dec 2019 - fri, 5 jun 2020
From £ 23
3. Barcelona Highlights: Guided tourat Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour, sat, 7 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 55
4. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 74
5. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia, sat, 7 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 0
6. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, sat, 7 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 27
7. Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guideat Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guide, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 54
8. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, fri, 13 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 29
9. Hop-on Hop-off Barcelonaat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 29
10. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 24
Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tour
Visit this famous attraction that is visited by several footballfans every year: F. C. Barcelona's stadium Camp Nou. On this tour you see the museum, the trophies and you experience, what it's like to be a professional football player for a day!
- Visit F. C. Barcelona's stadium - Camp Nou
- See the trophies in the museum
- Experience what it's like to be a football player
- Eat a delicious brunch-appetizer
- Learn about the stadium through your guide
- Enjoy included transportation to the stadium
What can I expect?
You begin the tour from the meeting point where you hop on a coach towards Camp Nou.
When you reach the stadium, the tour starts on the first floor of the museum, which was renovated in June, 2010. This is a modern museum with interactive walls and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of F. C. Barcelona and explain more about the club and its values.
On this tour you learn more about the players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others. You also get to feel the true passion of football by visiting the best areas of the Camp Nou: Including the visitors' changing room and the player tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. From here you sense just what it is like to be a professional football player. You also visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the press room and the press box.
From the Sports Bar you walk to the grandstand of the stadium. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010. At the end of the visit you can remain in the stadium and the museum as long as you wish. You can also visit the official F. C. Barcelona store, where you can find all the team's merchandise.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the tour - or show the ticket on your phone.
- For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, this visit to Camp Nou is not adapted for people with physical disabilities.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Transportation to the center of Barcelona.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
- Access to the F.C.B. Museum.
- Transportation from the meetingpoint to Camp Nou.
- Brunch-appetizer: Two tapas and a drink. Choose between cava, beer and soft drink.
- Bilingual guide - English or Spanish.
- Radio guide system.
F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience
Carrer de Balmes, 5 08007 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.