100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, sun, 5 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 96
2. Hop-on Hop-off Barcelonaat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off, sat, 4 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 30
3. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , sat, 4 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 24
4. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobésat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , tue, 7 jul 2020 - sun, 14 mar 2021
From £ 48
5. Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museumsat Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museums, sun, 5 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 35
6. Poble Espanyolat Poble Espanyol, sun, 5 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 15
7. Shopping Tour to La Roca Villageat Shopping Tour to La Roca Village, sat, 4 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 22
8. Tapas Evening Walking Tourat Tapas Evening Walking Tour, sat, 4 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 77
9. Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tourat Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour, mon, 6 jul 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 60
10. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, sat, 4 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 19
Casa Batlló: Skip the line
Visit one of Antoni Gaudí's most famous buildings - Casa Batlló in Barcelona! Casa Batlló is located in the shopping street Passeig de Gracia and is an architectural masterpiece! With these prebooked tickets you get to skip the line to the popular site!
- Skip the line to Gaudí's Casa Batlló
- Visit the mezzanine, where the Batlló family lived
- See an iconic UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn more through your audio guide
What can I expect?
The Casa Batlló is one of Antoni Gaudí’s architectural masterpieces and also an iconic landmark. Located in a shopping street, this building stands out from the rest due to its eye-catching design and color scheme. The building is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, meaning the building is of such significance that it is legally protected by international treaties. In that sense The Casa Batlló has transcended the concept of a building to become a legendary icon of art.
The building was designed by Gaudí for Josep Batlló, a wealthy aristocrat, as an upmarket home. Señor Batlló lived in the lower two floors with his family and the upper floors were rented out as apartments. When you enter the building you visit the legendary mezzanine, where the Batlló family once lived. Here you see the attic, where the laundries were located, and of course the rooftop with chimneys and a wonderful view. Maybe you even get a glimpse of the staircase, which was once used by the privileged neighbors.
From the outside, the façade of Casa Batlló looks like it has been made from skulls and bones. The 'skulls' are in fact balconies and the 'bones' are supporting pillars. Gaudí used colors and shapes found in marine life as inspiration for his creativity in this building - for example the colors chosen for the façade are those found in natural coral. Inside the building light, colors and shapes interact with materials like wood, glass and stone in Gaudí’s characteristic, unique and overall breathtaking style - and the building is therefore worth a visit!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to Casa Batlló.
Child (0-6): Free of charge.
9 A.M. – 9 P.M.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 80 reviews
"O voucher não foi bem identificado na entrada mas correu bem ! As assistentes eram muito profissionais"
"da visitare assolutamente"
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to Casa Batlló.
- An audio guide.
Casa Batlló: Skip the line
Passeig de Gràcia, 43 08007 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.