100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família, fri, 8 dec 2023 - wed, 31 jan 2024
From £ 36
2. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , fri, 8 dec 2023 - tue, 4 jun 2024
From £ 27
3. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Sagrada Familia, fri, 8 dec 2023 - fri, 6 dec 2024
From £ 53
4. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, fri, 8 dec 2023 - fri, 6 dec 2024
From £ 59
5. Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guideat Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guide, mon, 11 dec 2023 - fri, 6 dec 2024
From £ 63
6. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güellat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell , fri, 8 dec 2023 - fri, 6 dec 2024
From £ 77
7. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, sat, 9 dec 2023 - wed, 4 dec 2024
From £ 28
8. Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Accessat Sagrada Familia: Fast Track & Tower Access, mon, 11 dec 2023 - wed, 31 jan 2024
From £ 49
9. Montjuïc Cable Car Rideat Montjuïc Cable Car Ride, fri, 8 dec 2023 - tue, 4 jun 2024
From £ 14
10. Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Accessat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access, mon, 11 dec 2023 - tue, 4 jun 2024
From £ 69
Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour
Join us for our classic Barcelona Highlights Tour and explore the main highlights of one of the most beautiful cities in Spain.
- Explore Barcelona on this sightseeing tour
- See Barcelona's most popular sights
- Ride on the Montjuic Cable Car
- Admire the Gothic Barcelona Cathedral
- Visit Gaudí's La Pedrera and Casa Batlló
- Relax on the bus in between stops
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of the old city center
What can I expect?
Hop on the air-conditioned the bus going up the elegant Passeig de Gràcia, where you will see the most famous Gaudi houses - Casa Batlló and La Pedrera.
Next, the bus will head to the sea and drive by the Olympic Village, the Olympic Port, the beach and the fisherman’s quarter, called Barceloneta, and Plaza de Colon with its famous Columbus monument.
You'll continue up to Montjuïc where you will enjoy the view from the Montjuïc cable car ride. The bus will pick you up at the last station and we will continue our Montjuïc visit and visit the charming Spanish Village. Here you can admire a collection of traditional buildings from all over Spain, and a demonstration of a selection of the handcrafts made in this country.
Afterwards, we'll head back to the city center to Plaça de Catalunya. Your guided walking tour of the old city centre begins here. Your guide will take you to the Gothic Cathedral, through the narrow street of the Gothic quarter and Plaza Sant Jaume where the City hall is located and the headquarters of the Catalonian government.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
How does the tour group get around?
The tour is operated on an air-conditioned bus with stops and a guided walking tour around the old city center.
- From the end of January to the beginning of March the cable car doesn't work due to revision tasks, this service will be replaced by a tapas tasting in Spanish Village
- The stop at Olympic Stadium will not be included in the tour whenever there is any event that prevents access to the stadium.
Infant 0-3 (free)
Fantastic: 4.4 – 5 reviews
"Die Highlights Tour hat meine Erwartungen nicht nur erfüllt, sondern übertroffen. Die Kombination zwischen Busfahrt, Gondelfahrt und Führung zu Fuß war sehr abwechslungsreich. Unsere Reiseführerin, deren Namen ich leider vergessen habe, war sehr engagiert und freundlich."
Book From £ 54
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour
Julia Travel Calle Balmes 5, 08007 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.