Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 20
2. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , sat, 7 dec 2019 - fri, 5 jun 2020
From £ 23
3. Hop-on Hop-off Barcelonaat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 29
4. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 24
5. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, mon, 9 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 74
6. Camp Nou & Museum: Skip the lineat Camp Nou Experience: FC Barcelona & Museum, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 29
7. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia, sat, 7 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 0
8. Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guideat Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guide, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 54
9. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tourat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, th, 12 dec 2019 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 59
10. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobésat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , sat, 7 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 46
Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour
- Explore Barcelona on this sightseeing tour
- See Barcelona's most popular sights
- Ride on the Montjuic Cable Car
- Admire the Gothic Barcelona Cathedral
- Visit Gaudí's La Pedrera and Casa Batlló
- Relax on the bus in between stops
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of the old city center
Explore the Highlights of Barcelona
Hop on the air-conditioned the bus going up the elegant Passeig de Gràcia, where you will see the most famous Gaudi houses - Casa Batlló and La Pedrera.
Next, the bus will head to the sea and drive by the Olympic Village, the Olympic Port, the beach and the fisherman’s quarter, called Barceloneta, and Plaza de Colon with its famous Columbus monument.
You'll continue up to Montjuïc where you will enjoy the view from the Montjuïc cable car ride. The bus will pick you up at the last station and we will continue our Montjuïc visit and visit the charming Spanish Village. Here you can admire a collection of traditional buildings from all over Spain, and a demonstration of a selection of the handcrafts made in this country.
Afterwards, we'll head back to the city center to Plaça de Catalunya. Here your guided walking tour of the old city centre begins. Your guide will take you to the Gothic Cathedral, through the narrow street of the Gothic quarter and Plaza Sant Jaume where the City hall is located and the headquarters of the Catalonian government.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Plaça de Catalunya about 10 minutes from where the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4½ hours.
What language is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English and a second language.
How does the tour group get around?
The tour is operated on an air-conditioned bus with stops and a guided walking tour around the old city center.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- From the end of January to the beginning of March the cable car doesn't work due to revision tasks, this service will be replaced by a tapas tasting in Spanish Village
- The stop at Olympic Stadium will not be included in the tour whenever there is any event that prevents access to the stadium.
Fantastic: 4.4 – 5 reviews
"Die Highlights Tour hat meine Erwartungen nicht nur erfüllt, sondern übertroffen. Die Kombination zwischen Busfahrt, Gondelfahrt und Führung zu Fuß war sehr abwechslungsreich. Unsere Reiseführerin, deren Namen ich leider vergessen habe, war sehr engagiert und freundlich."