100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tourat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, mon, 13 jul 2020 - fri, 2 jul 2021
From £ 61
2. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineat Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, tue, 14 jul 2020 - th, 1 jul 2021
From £ 89
3. Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museumsat Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museums, sun, 5 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 35
4. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, sun, 5 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 96
5. Barcelona Highlights: Guided tourat Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour, mon, 13 jul 2020 - fri, 2 jul 2021
From £ 58
6. Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalíat Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalí, tue, 14 jul 2020 - sat, 20 mar 2021
From £ 87
7. Full Day Tour to PortAventuraat Full Day Tour to PortAventura , mon, 13 jul 2020 - fri, 2 jul 2021
From £ 76
8. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, tue, 14 jul 2020 - fri, 2 jul 2021
From £ 30
9. Palau Güell, La Rambla and La Boqueria Marketat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, tue, 14 jul 2020 - th, 1 jul 2021
From £ 30
10. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park Güellat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park Güell, tue, 7 jul 2020 - fri, 2 jul 2021
From £ 95
Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tour
Take a walking tour around the colorful Park Güell, one of Antoni Gaudí's amazing works of art in Barcelona. It is like stepping into a fairytale in the middle of nature - and it's a must see when visiting Barcelona!
- Skip the line to Park Güell
- Enjoy a guided tour in Park Güell
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn about Antoni Gaudí
What can I expect?
Step into this architectural, colorful gem in the middle of nature. The park is created by Antoni Gaudí and was commissioned by Count Güell, who wanted him to design an elegant estate with family homes. Today Park Güell is a public park and it belongs to the city of Barcelona.
You meet your guide at the meeting point. Your guide takes you inside Park Güell and and will show you a twin flight stairway. You also see the dragon decorated with mosaic of ceramic tiles in the Catalan style known as trencadís. The dragon is one of the most characteristic and iconic images of Barcelona - it welcomes the visitors once in the park and is a key representative of Gaudí’s work.
When you walk up the twin flight stairway, you get to the Hypostyle room. The interior is composed of 86 columns, which looks a little like trees and is very detailed. There is so much to see and with the explanations of the guide you learn about the history of Park Güell and discover all the small, wonderful secrets that the park hides!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
This tour starts at the Gaudí Experience. The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
Child (0-6): Free of charge.
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Entrance fee in Gaudí’s Museum house.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 9 reviews
Rigtig god oplevelse.
"Et spændende besøg og en skøn oplevelse. Afhentning af billetter og den guidede tur fungerede eksemplarisk. Vores engelsktalende guide var dygtig og humørfyldt, og vi fik et super fint indtryk af parken og dens historie. Alt fungerede perfekt. BarcelonaBilletter.dk kan vi give vores bedste anbefaling."
"muito divertido, nada a acrescentar"
Maria do carmo
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Entrance to Park Güell.
- Monolingual or bilingual official guide.
- A guided tour.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.