100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família, fri, 28 jan 2022 - mon, 28 feb 2022
From £ 21
2. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Sagrada Familia, fri, 28 jan 2022 - fri, 27 jan 2023
From £ 54
3. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güellat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell , sat, 29 jan 2022 - fri, 27 jan 2023
From £ 83
4. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tourat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, th, 3 feb 2022 - th, 26 jan 2023
From £ 62
5. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , fri, 28 jan 2022 - fri, 27 may 2022
From £ 24
6. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobésat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , fri, 28 jan 2022 - th, 26 jan 2023
From £ 49
7. Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalíat Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalí, sat, 29 jan 2022 - tue, 24 jan 2023
From £ 89
8. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, fri, 28 jan 2022 - wed, 27 apr 2022
From £ 16
9. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, fri, 28 jan 2022 - mon, 28 mar 2022
From £ 22
10. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, fri, 28 jan 2022 - fri, 27 may 2022
From £ 18
Half Day Tour to Girona
Enjoy a guided tour to the historic medieval city Girona. The city is interesting for many reasons: It has one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe, beautiful medieval architecture, and an important artistic heritage.
- Enjoy a half day tour to the medieval city Girona
- Transport to/from Barcelona is included
- Visit the Jewish quarters
- See where scenes from Game of Thrones will be shot
- Get a tour of the cathedral in the old city center
- See the pastel-colored houses by the river
- Enjoy some free time to explore on your own
What can I expect?
Your tour starts with a bus ride from Barcelona to Girona. Girona is one biggest cities north of Barcelona with one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe which also is where some chapters of the new season of the hit series Game of Thrones will shot.
Experience the medieval city's fascinating history as your guide takes you on a guided tour around the small streets of the old city center.
You'll also visit the cathedral in the old city center with its well-preserved medieval streets and the famous pastel-coloured houses at the edge of the river bank. During your tour, you'll learn about the city's history and important artistic heritage.
You will be given some free time in Girona to enjoy the city on your own.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- Please note that it's a walking tour, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Please note: Children's tickets can only be purchased together with adult tickets.
Book From £ 63
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 6 hours
Half Day Tour to Girona
Carrer de Balmes 5 08007 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.