100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Sagrada Familia, sat, 24 oct 2020 - sat, 23 oct 2021
From £ 54
2. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, sat, 24 oct 2020 - tue, 20 apr 2021
From £ 22
3. Montjuïc Cable Car Rideat Montjuïc Cable Car Ride, sun, 25 oct 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 14
4. Mirador de Colom (Columbus monument)at Mirador de Colom (Columbus monument), sat, 24 oct 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 7
5. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, mon, 26 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 98
6. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, sat, 24 oct 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 23
7. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , sat, 24 oct 2020 - sun, 18 apr 2021
From £ 24
8. Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museumsat Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museums, mon, 26 oct 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 35
9. Poble Espanyolat Poble Espanyol, mon, 26 oct 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 15
10. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família, sat, 24 oct 2020 - sun, 1 nov 2020
From £ 21
Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the line
Enter the iconic landmark in Barcelona: The Casa Milà La Pedrera. It is one of the finest examples of the work by the architect, Antoni Gaudí. Casa Milà La Pedrera is considered one of the most outstanding buildings of the 20th century because of its spectacular façade, lovely appartments and of course the unique rooftop.
- Skip the line to Casa Milà La Pedrera
- Experience four of the building's most significant areas
- Enjoy the unique work by Antoni Gaudí
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn via an audio guide
What can I expect?
Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, is a unique building designed by Antoni Gaudí and built between 1906 and 1912. This UNESCO World Heritage Site was the last residential building designed by the great architect and is one of the finest examples of the legacy he left to the city of Barcelona as well as one of the most important buildings of the 20th century. With this ticket you skip the long lines outside and have more time to explore this popular building.
This visit includes four of the building's most significant areas: The rooftop, the attic, the appartments and the courtyards. The rooftop is one of Gaudí’s most groundbreaking spaces. The stairwells and magically shaped chimneys are the most eye-catching features. From here you also have a 360º view over the city. You also get to see the attic in Casa Milà La Pedrera. It houses the only exhibition dedicated to Gaudí's life and works which showcases the architect's creations through models, plans, photographs, videos and much more.
Then there is the recreation of an early-20th-century bourgeois family apartment. This gives you an insight into the way they lived, with period furniture and household equipment of the period and decorative elements designed by Gaudí. Finally, you see the courtyards which showcase Gaudí's innovations. By looking around the courtyards you also see how nature inspired the entire building in the first place.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to the email address. Just print it out and bring it with you to Casa Milà La Pedrera.
Child (0-6): Free of charge
March-October: 9 A.M. - 8 P.M.
November-February: 9 A.M. - 6 P.M.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 11 reviews
"Skal ses. Er virkelig en oplevelse. Og med billetter hjemmefra er du sikker på at komme ind"
"Man bliver aldrig træt at at se Gaudis bygningsværker. Især taget var meget interessant."
"merita di essere visitata."
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Best time to visit
We recommend you visit Casa Milà La Pedrera in the afternoon (after 4 P.M.) or first thing in the morning (around 9-10 A.M.).
- A skip the line-ticket.
- An audio guide.
Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the line
Provença, 261-265 08008 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.