100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , mon, 21 jun 2021 - mon, 18 oct 2021
From £ 24
2. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Sagrada Familia, sat, 26 jun 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 54
3. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, sat, 26 jun 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 29
4. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güellat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell , sat, 26 jun 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 83
5. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, mon, 21 jun 2021 - th, 19 aug 2021
From £ 22
6. Full Day Tour to PortAventuraat Full Day Tour to PortAventura , sat, 26 jun 2021 - sun, 7 nov 2021
From £ 78
7. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, mon, 21 jun 2021 - sat, 18 sep 2021
From £ 16
8. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, mon, 21 jun 2021 - mon, 18 oct 2021
From £ 12
9. Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guideat Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guide, th, 15 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 68
10. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, th, 15 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 88
Sagrada Família: Skip the line
Skip the line to Sagrada Família and save time with a pre-booked time slot! With this ticket you visit the church, whenever it suits you best, and can admire the facades and interior designed by Antoni Gaudí. You hear all about him and the history of Sagrada Família through your audio guide, and you can pay the onsite museum a visit. Children of age 10 and under get in free of charge!
- Skip the line to Sagrada Família
- Save time with a pre-booked time slot
- Visit the church whenever it suits you best
- See the facades and interior designed by Gaudí
- Step inside the historic museum
- Hear more about the church through your audio guide
- Bring children of age 10 and under free of charge
What can I expect?
Lean your head back and look up at the world-famous church, Sagrada Família. Located in the beautiful Barcelona, the church is Gaudí's biggest achievement - and it's not even finished! Sagrada Família embodies both the renowned Catalan architect's ambitious imagination and his religious devotion.
Its slender spires tower over the Catalan capital, and every surface is intricate and significant. The church's design incorporates Christian symbolism in its own unique style. If you pay attention, when you visit the church, you'll discover, that Gaudí was also very much inspired by nature. For example, you can look for the turtle at the base of one pillar, and the tortoise at another. They are designed to show the balance between land and sea. Gaudí was so dedicated to this project that he lived onsite for 16 years (and is buried in the crypt below).
When it's finished in 2026 - on the 100th anniversary of Gaudí's death - it will have taken 144 years to complete the Sagrada Família. The original plan called for eighteen spires, the tallest of which will be 172 meters, thus making it the tallest church spire in the world. It was Gaudí's wish that the construction would be financed by the people, and that the entrance fees went towards the completion of the church - this began in 1882.
The onsite Sagrada Família Museum is well worth a visit while you're there!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
Choose a time slot that suits you. You need to be at the entrance at this time.
- Sagrada Família is a church and therefore there can be a dresscode. If your outfit isn't church-appropriate (as determined by the staff), you may be denied entry.
- The occasional closing of parts of the church does not warrant a discount or a return of the price of the ticket.
- Bags and backpacks must to be left in the lockers.
- Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to changing availability, the timeslot you receive may be one hour later than the one you select.
Please note that groups of more than 9 people aren't allowed in.
Children (0-10): Free of charge
Please check the calendar for available dates and times.
What’s not included?
- Access to the towers.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 84 reviews
"Smidigt sätt att få biljetten på mail. Det var en hel del människor i kö, men gick ändå ganska snabbt att komma in. Audiguiden på svenska var toppen, man hörde bra och förstod allt, vilket man kanske inte hade gjort om det var på något annat språk. Riktigt nöjd med besöket!"
Bra och smidigt
Book From £ 21
Lowest Price Guarantee Lowest Price Guarantee
If you find a better price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in price in full.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to Sagrada Família.
- Access to the museum.
- An audio guide.
Carrer de Mallorca 401 08013 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.