100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Mirador de Colom (Columbus monument)at Mirador de Colom (Columbus monument), tue, 11 aug 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 7
2. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, wed, 12 aug 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 96
3. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, tue, 11 aug 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 23
4. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , tue, 11 aug 2020 - wed, 3 feb 2021
From £ 21
5. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Sagrada Familia, sat, 15 aug 2020 - mon, 9 aug 2021
From £ 45
6. Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museumsat Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museums, wed, 12 aug 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 35
7. Poble Espanyolat Poble Espanyol, wed, 12 aug 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 15
8. Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the lineat Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the line, tue, 11 aug 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 25
9. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, tue, 11 aug 2020 - fri, 5 feb 2021
From £ 21
10. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park Güellat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park Güell, fri, 14 aug 2020 - mon, 9 aug 2021
From £ 95
Montjuïc Cable Car Ride
Travel to the top of Montjuïc Hill where you’ll be able to enjoy unbeatable views of the port and Barcelona city. The recently refurbished Montjuïc Cable Car is a different way to get to the top of Montjuïc Hill and provides a fantastic view of the city.
- As you ride on the Montjuïc Cable Car you’ll be able to enjoy the finest panoramic views of Barcelona.
- The cabins carrying 8 passengers seated, so you can enjoy the view without the crowds.
- Travel from Parc Montjuïc to Mirador (midway station) to the Montjuïc Castle.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the cable car box office at Avinguda Mirarmar 40, where you will get it exchanged for your ticket.
Where do I find the Montjuic Cable Car?
You find the Montjuïc Cable Car at Parc de Montjuïc station at Avinguda Miramar opposite the Montjuïc Municipal swimming pool.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under 4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.