100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, th, 23 jan 2020 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From £ 20
2. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , th, 23 jan 2020 - wed, 22 jul 2020
From £ 23
3. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, th, 23 jan 2020 - tue, 21 apr 2020
From £ 14
4. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tourat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, th, 23 jan 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 58
5. Montserrat Tour from Barcelonaat Montserrat Tour from Barcelona, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 59
6. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 83
7. Camp Nou & Museum: Skip the lineat Camp Nou Experience: FC Barcelona & Museum, th, 23 jan 2020 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 30
8. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 83
9. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Sagrada Familia, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 53
10. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, fri, 24 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 18
Montjuïc Cable Car Ride
Travel to the top of Montjuïc Hill where you’ll be able to enjoy unbeatable views of the port and Barcelona city. The recently refurbished Montjuïc Cable Car is a different way to get to the top of Montjuïc Hill and provides a fantastic view of the city.
- As you ride on the Montjuïc Cable Car you’ll be able to enjoy the finest panoramic views of Barcelona.
- The cabins carrying 8 passengers seated, so you can enjoy the view without the crowds.
- Travel from Parc Montjuïc to Mirador (midway station) to the Montjuïc Castle.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the cable car box office at Avinguda Mirarmar 40, where you will get it exchanged for your ticket.
Where do I find the Montjuic Cable Car?
You find the Montjuïc Cable Car at Parc de Montjuïc station at Avinguda Miramar opposite the Montjuïc Municipal swimming pool.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under 4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.