100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, sat, 23 jan 2021 - tue, 23 mar 2021
From £ 22
2. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, sun, 24 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 98
3. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , sat, 23 jan 2021 - sat, 22 may 2021
From £ 24
4. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, sat, 23 jan 2021 - sat, 22 may 2021
From £ 12
5. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, sat, 23 jan 2021 - wed, 9 jun 2021
From £ 15
6. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Sagrada Familia, mon, 1 mar 2021 - fri, 21 jan 2022
From £ 54
7. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, fri, 5 mar 2021 - fri, 21 jan 2022
From £ 29
8. Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Accessat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access, wed, 17 mar 2021 - sat, 1 may 2021
From £ 63
9. Wine and Cava Tourat Julia Travel, sun, 21 mar 2021 - th, 20 jan 2022
From £ 84
10. Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalíat Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalí, tue, 23 mar 2021 - tue, 18 jan 2022
From £ 89
Montjuïc Cable Car Ride
Travel to the top of Montjuïc Hill where you’ll be able to enjoy unbeatable views of the port and Barcelona city. The recently refurbished Montjuïc Cable Car is a different way to get to the top of Montjuïc Hill and provides a fantastic view of the city.
- As you ride on the Montjuïc Cable Car you’ll be able to enjoy the finest panoramic views of Barcelona.
- The cabins carrying 8 passengers seated, so you can enjoy the view without the crowds.
- Travel from Parc Montjuïc to Mirador (midway station) to the Montjuïc Castle.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the cable car box office at Avinguda Mirarmar 40, where you will get it exchanged for your ticket.
Where do I find the Montjuic Cable Car?
You find the Montjuïc Cable Car at Parc de Montjuïc station at Avinguda Miramar opposite the Montjuïc Municipal swimming pool.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under 4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.