Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Mirador de Colom (Columbus monument)at Mirador de Colom (Columbus monument), sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 7
2. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 20
3. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , sat, 7 dec 2019 - fri, 5 jun 2020
From £ 23
4. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, sat, 7 dec 2019 - wed, 4 mar 2020
From £ 14
5. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 24
6. Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museumsat Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museums, mon, 9 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 29
7. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, mon, 9 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 83
8. Montserrat Tour from Barcelonaat Montserrat Tour from Barcelona, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 60
9. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, mon, 9 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 74
10. Camp Nou & Museum: Skip the lineat Camp Nou Experience: FC Barcelona & Museum, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 29
Montjuïc Cable Car Ride
Travel to the top of Montjuïc Hill where you’ll be able to enjoy unbeatable views of the port and Barcelona city. The recently refurbished Montjuïc Cable Car is a different way to get to the top of Montjuïc Hill and provides a fantastic view of the city.
- As you ride on the Montjuïc Cable Car you’ll be able to enjoy the finest panoramic views of Barcelona.
- The cabins carrying 8 passengers seated, so you can enjoy the view without the crowds.
- Travel from Parc Montjuïc to Mirador (midway station) to the Montjuïc Castle.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the cable car box office at Avinguda Mirarmar 40, where you will get it exchanged for your ticket.
Where do I find the Montjuic Cable Car?
You find the Montjuïc Cable Car at Parc de Montjuïc station at Avinguda Miramar opposite the Montjuïc Municipal swimming pool.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under 4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.