100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , sat, 31 jul 2021 - sat, 27 nov 2021
From £ 24
2. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, sat, 31 jul 2021 - tue, 28 sep 2021
From £ 22
3. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, sat, 31 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 29
4. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família, sat, 31 jul 2021 - sat, 27 nov 2021
From £ 21
5. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, sat, 31 jul 2021 - th, 28 oct 2021
From £ 16
6. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, sat, 31 jul 2021 - sat, 27 nov 2021
From £ 12
7. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, fri, 6 aug 2021 - mon, 28 mar 2022
From £ 63
8. Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalíat Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalí, sat, 7 aug 2021 - sat, 2 apr 2022
From £ 89
9. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobésat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , sat, 31 jul 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 49
10. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Sagrada Familia, sat, 31 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 54
Full Day Tour to PortAventura
Spend an unforgettable day in PortAventure Park, Spain's largest amusement park! Try exciting rides, see dazzling shows and explore the six different worlds inside PortAventura. It's guaranteed fun for the whole family. With pre-booked tickets, you get to skip the line to the box office and get more time exploring the park.
- Enjoy a full day tour to PortAventura Park
- Experience 40 fun and exciting rides and attractions
- Get transported to and from Barcelona
- Try the highest roller coaster in Europe
- Fun for all ages
- See up to 40 incredible shows
What can I expect?
PortAventura Park offers 40 exciting attractions that will thrill even the biggest adrenaline junkies. Try the 8 loops of vertigo of Dragon Khan, rise to 100 meters free drop test Hurakan Condor or experience the thrill of the fast shuttle that will launch you from 0 to 135km/h in less than 3.5 seconds. Not to forget the dramatic fall from 76 meters awaits you in the highest roller coaster in Europe, Shambhala!
Visit the six exotic areas of the park: China, Polynesia, Far West, Mexico, the Mediterranean and SésamoAventura, a family area arranged like Sesame Street. In each area of the park, you'll find various attractions, shows, shops and theme restaurants, so there's something for all ages.
In PortAventura Park, you can also enjoy 15 amazing shows daily, such as cancan dancing, acrobatics, tribal dances of Polynesia and more.
If you choose the late departure in Summer, you'll be able to enjoy the evening shows, e.g. Sesame Parade and FiestAventura. Closing shows that takes place in the lake of Mediterranean with a lot of fireworks, aquatics show from jet skies to parade characters such a Chinese dragons.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- The departure back from Port Aventura to Barcelona is at the exact time as indicated. Departure from the same place as arrival. We kindly ask you to be very punctual because it’s the only way of transportation available to return to Barcelona.
- You must show a valid photo ID when you collect your tickets to PortAventura at Julia Travel Office.
Infant 0-3 (free)
Book From £ 78
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 11 hours 30 minutes
Full Day Tour to PortAventura
Carrer de Balmes 5 08007 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.