100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Palau Güell, La Rambla and La Boqueria Marketat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, th, 2 jul 2020 - sat, 5 jun 2021
From £ 30
2. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, wed, 1 jul 2020 - sat, 5 jun 2021
From £ 30
3. 2-in-1: Montserrat and Sagrada Famíliaat Torres Venecianes, sat, 4 jul 2020 - sat, 5 jun 2021
From £ 92
4. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tourat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, th, 2 jul 2020 - fri, 4 jun 2021
From £ 61
5. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineat Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, th, 2 jul 2020 - sat, 5 jun 2021
From £ 89
6. Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalíat Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalí, wed, 1 jul 2020 - sat, 20 mar 2021
From £ 87
7. Barcelona Highlights: Guided tourat Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour, wed, 1 jul 2020 - sun, 6 jun 2021
From £ 58
8. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, wed, 1 jul 2020 - sun, 6 jun 2021
From £ 87
9. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Sagrada Familia, wed, 1 jul 2020 - sun, 6 jun 2021
From £ 53
10. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, wed, 1 jul 2020 - sat, 5 jun 2021
From £ 62
Wine and Cava Tour
Join this Wine and Cava Tour from Barcelona and learn how these delicious beverages are made. With a guide by your side you taste different types of wine as well as two types of Cava.
- Taste six different types of wine
- Visit Cavas Freixenet and try two types of Cava
- Enjoy four cheeses with your wine
- Get a guided tour in either English or Spanish
What can I expect?
Catalonia is one of Spain's most prominent wine producing areas. Vines have been growing in Catalonia for more than 2000 years. Today Catalonia is Spain's biggest producer of wine, with a production rate of 380 million bottles per year, including Cava, which accounts for half of this production.
You begin your tour in Barcelona where you meet your guide. From there you travel in an airconditioned bus to the Jean Leon Winery. This winery was the first in Spain to plant Chardonnay - today it exports to more than 40 countries! Here you get a guided visit and taste two types of wine!
Then you travel to the Bodegues Torres winery, which commercializes wines of several varieties and also brandies. Your guide tells you everything you need to know, before you get a combined tasting of four wines and four cheeses. Lastly you travel to the Cavas Freixenet winery. Cava, which is a sparkling wine like champagne, is from Catalonia and it is highly appreciated worldwide. The Cavas Freixenet winery exports to more than 150 countries. Here you get a guided visit and taste two types of Cava as well as a small appetizer, before you head back to Barcelona.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
- The alcoholic beverages are not allowed to minors under 18. We therefore suggest that you bring your ID.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.
Child (0-7): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 24 reviews
"Vi är mycket nöjda, alla tre vingårdar var olika men lika intressanta. TACK till dig som skrev här att ta med sig egen lunch. Utan något att äta skulle det bli jobbigt mot slutet. Rekommenderar!"
"Kierros oli todella mielenkiintoinen ja hyvin järjestetty,matkaopas huolehti matkustajista todella hyvin. Ehkä pienimuotoinen ruokailu olisi sopinut johonkin väliin."
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 8 hours
- Wine tasting: Six types of wine.
- Tasting: Two types of Cava and appetizers at the Cavas Freixenet winery.
- Guided visits to three wineries.
- Either an English or a Spanish speaking guide.
Carrer de Balmes 5 08007 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.