Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobésat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , sat, 7 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 46
2. Tapas Evening Walking Tourat Tapas Evening Walking Tour, sat, 7 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 74
3. Local wine tastingat Local wine tasting, tue, 10 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 69
4. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, fri, 13 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 29
5. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 20
6. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , sat, 7 dec 2019 - fri, 5 jun 2020
From £ 23
7. Hop-on Hop-off Barcelonaat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 29
8. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 24
9. Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museumsat Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museums, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 29
10. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, mon, 9 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 83
Wine and Cava Tour
Join this Wine and Cava Tour from Barcelona and learn how these delicious beverages are made. With a guide by your side you taste different types of wine as well as two types of Cava.
- Taste six different types of wine
- Visit Cavas Freixenet and try two types of Cava
- Enjoy four cheeses with your wine
- Get a guided tour in either English or Spanish
What can I expect?
Catalonia is one of Spain's most prominent wine producing areas. Vines have been growing in Catalonia for more than 2000 years. Today Catalonia is Spain's biggest producer of wine, with a production rate of 380 million bottles per year, including Cava, which accounts for half of this production.
You begin your tour in Barcelona where you meet your guide. From there you travel in an airconditioned bus to the Jean Leon Winery. This winery was the first in Spain to plant Chardonnay - today it exports to more than 40 countries! Here you get a guided visit and taste two types of wine!
Then you travel to the Bodegues Torres winery, which commercializes wines of several varieties and also brandies. Your guide tells you everything you need to know, before you get a combined tasting of four wines and four cheeses. Lastly you travel to the Cavas Freixenet winery. Cava, which is a sparkling wine like champagne, is from Catalonia and it is highly appreciated worldwide. The Cavas Freixenet winery exports to more than 150 countries. Here you get a guided visit and taste two types of Cava as well as a small appetizer, before you head back to Barcelona.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
- The alcoholic beverages are not allowed to minors under 18. We therefore suggest that you bring your ID.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.
Child (0-7): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 24 reviews
Super god tur, godt planlagt og virkelig behagelig guide.
"Vi smagte dejlige vine og cava."
Ulla wed, 17 jul 2019
"Vi är mycket nöjda, alla tre vingårdar var olika men lika intressanta. TACK till dig som skrev här att ta med sig egen lunch. Utan något att äta skulle det bli jobbigt mot slutet. Rekommenderar!"
"Kierros oli todella mielenkiintoinen ja hyvin järjestetty,matkaopas huolehti matkustajista todella hyvin. Ehkä pienimuotoinen ruokailu olisi sopinut johonkin väliin."
Print out voucher
Duration: 8 hours
- Wine tasting: Six types of wine.
- Tasting: Two types of Cava and appetizers at the Cavas Freixenet winery.
- Guided visits to three wineries.
- Either an English or a Spanish speaking guide.
Carrer de Balmes 5 08007 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.