Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tourat Monserrat & Barcelona: Guided tour, wed, 1 apr 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 106
2. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park Güellat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park Güell, wed, 1 apr 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 0
3. Palau Güell, La Rambla and La Boqueria Marketat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, th, 2 apr 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 29
4. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineat Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, th, 2 apr 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 85
5. 2-in-1: Montserrat and Sagrada Famíliaat Torres Venecianes, fri, 3 jan 2020 - sat, 14 nov 2020
From £ 88
6. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tourat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, th, 12 dec 2019 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 59
7. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, mon, 9 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 83
8. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, mon, 9 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 60
9. Montserrat Tour from Barcelonaat Montserrat Tour from Barcelona, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 60
10. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 74
Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell
Enjoy a guided tour to two of Gaudi's most famous works of art: Park Güell and Sagrada Familia. Avoid the long lines and get shuttled between both locations!
- Enjoy the ultimate Gaudi tour
- Visit both Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- Explore the incredible architectural marvel Park Güell
- Hop on the bus to Sagrada Familia (included)
- Get a guided tour of Sagrada Familia
- Visit the Sagrada Familia Museum
Park Güell & Sagrada Familia
Visit two of Gaudi's masterpieces in Barcelona. Meet your tour guide outside Park Güell and get ready to explore the architectural marvel.
This incredible and colorful park was commissioned by Count Güell, who wanted Antoni Gaudi to design an elegant estate with family homes. Today, it's a public park and a part of the city's heritage. It has been declared UNESCO’s World heritage site. You won't definitely find any park like this one in the world!
Hop on the tour bus and go to the next part of your tour: Sagrada Familia.
Discover this magnificent modernist building on your guided tour inside the church. Sagrada Família has a Latin cross plan with five aisles, richly and symbolically decorated, where vaults reach up to seventy meters.
Next, you'll visit the Sagrada Familia Museum, where you'll see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudí's life and works.
Please note the afternoon tour starts with Sagrada Familia and ends with Park Güell.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The morning tour ends at Sagrada Familia. The afternoon tour ends at Park Güell.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 4 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is operated in English only.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Julia Travel Gray Line and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-10. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 7 reviews
Upræcis oplysning om afhentning af billetter.
"Fantastisk kirke, virkelig et besøg værd."
Bodil tue, 1 oct 2019
"Hade förväntat mig mer av Parc Guell men utsikten från berget var fantastisk. Sagrada var fantastisk, missa inte detta. Guiden Christina var suveränt kunnig och serviceminded. Toppen!!!!"
Irene sun, 22 sep 2019
"Rezerwacja czekala na nas. Wszystko odbyło się bez najmniejszego problemu. Przewodnik super."
Tomasz sat, 24 aug 2019