1. Sagrada Familia: Skip the line
From £ 21
From £ 21
From £ 39
From £ 81
From £ 50
From £ 69
From £ 74
From £ 26
From £ 53
From £ 46
From £ 76
Skip the line to Sagrada Familia and the towers and save time! The church La Sagrada Familia is a must-see when visiting Barcelona! Prebook your tickets from home and avoid the hour-long lines the Gaudi masterpiece.
- Get a specific entrance time and Skip the line to Sagrada Familia and the Towers
- See the facades, interior, museum and church designed by Gaudi
- Visit one of the towers and experience the view over Barcelona
- Audioguide is included for adults, youth and seniors (available in 8 languages)
Visit the Popular Sagrada Familia
The church is in the center of Barcelona, and over the years it has become one of the most universal signs of identity of the city and the country. It is visited by millions of people every year and many more study its architectural and religious content.
The work on the church began in 1882. At the end of 1883, Gaudí was commissioned to carry on the works, which he did until his death in 1926. Since then different architects have continued the work after his original idea, but the church is still unfinished.
Hear about Sagrada Familia's Exciting History
Inside you can explore the church at your own pace. If you'd like to learn more about the famous church, you can choose to lend an audio guide and get a 1 hour and 45-minute tour of Sagrada Familia.
The audio guide is available in eight languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian.
How does it work?
Choose a time slot that suits you. You need to be at the entrance at this time.
How do I get my tickets?
Since the tickets are personal and need to be issued with name, booking number and time it might take up to 2 hours before you receive your e-ticket per email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to Sagrada Familia.
Who can visit the towers?
Children under 6 are not allowed to visit the towers and children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. Anyone who does not meet these requirements can be denied access to the towers.
How do I get up into the towers?
The facades are not connected and, therefore, have independent entrances. The visit to the towers can only be made by elevator, one on each façade.
You will get access to one of the two towers (Either 'Tower of the Passion Facade' or 'Tower of the Nativity Facade), depending on availability.
For safety reasons, wheelchairs, prams or pushchairs are not allowed in the towers. People with reduced mobility, pregnant women, people suffering from vertigo, anemia, dizziness, claustrophobia, heart problems or respiratory problems etc. do not have access to the towers.
- The occasional closing of parts of the Basilica does not warrant a discount or a return of the price of the ticket.
- Bags and backpacks must be left in the lockers.
- For safety reasons, in the event of adverse weather conditions (strong wind or rain) the lifts to the towers may be closed.