Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 20
2. Hop-on Hop-off Barcelonaat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 29
3. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 24
4. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, mon, 9 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 74
5. Camp Nou & Museum: Skip the lineat Camp Nou Experience: FC Barcelona & Museum, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 29
6. Barcelona Highlights: Guided tourat Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 55
7. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia, sat, 7 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 0
8. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, sat, 7 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 27
9. Full Day Tour to PortAventuraat Full Day Tour to PortAventura , sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 73
10. Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guideat Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guide, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 54
Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the line
Skip the line to Barcelona Aquarium and see the 21 different aquariums and 11.000 animals! Spend a fun day exploring the underwater world of the different animals - you can even see some of them get fed! The aquarium has lots of activities for both adults and children - among them is the fun area Explora!
- Skip the line to Barcelona Aquarium
- Witness the 21 aquariums and 11.000 animals
- See the cute penguins or the stunning rays get fed*
- Explore the area for children - Explora
- Try the 50 interactive activities
What can I expect?
Spend a fun day exploring the underwater world at Barcelona Aquarium! The aquarium is seen as the most important marine leisure and education centre in the world concerning the Mediterranean sea, and that is not without reason.
With a series of 21 aquariums, 11.000 animals and 450 different species, there is plenty for lifes to discover here! Barcelona Aquarium is filled with six million litres of water and an immense Oceanarium, which is the only one in Europe, so it's quite unique!
You can actually go under the sea in the 80-meter long underwater tunnel, where the stunning marine animals swim around you on all sides. You can also visit the Planeta Aqua, which is an entire floor dedicated to the investigation of the largest and most mysterious area of our planet.
Barcelona Aquarium is especially a good fit for children, as they learn about marine life at the children's section of the aquarium - the area called Explora. There are 50 interactive activities where children can touch, see, investigate, listen to and discover nature.
More than 14 million people have already visited this breathtaking aquarium - because a trip to Barcelona Aquarium is both fun and informative, and it's an adventure for the entire family!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Show the ticket on your phone or print it out and bring it with you to Barcelona Aquarium.
- * The penguins get fed everyday at 11:30 A.M. and at 4:30 P.M, while the rays get fed at 2 P.M. Please note that the feeding times can be altered, depending on the needs of the marine animals and their welfare.
- Last entry to Barcelona Aquarium is one hour before closing.
Is this suitable for me?
This is a family- and child-friendly attraction, and it is also suitable for anyone who likes animals!
Monday-Friday: 10 A.M. - 7:30 P.M.
Weekends and holidays: 10 A.M. - 8 P.M.
April, May, October:
Monday-Friday: 10 A.M. - 8 P.M.
Weekends and holidays: 10 A.M. - 8:30 P.M.
Monday-Sunday: 10 A.M. - 9 P.M.
Fantastic: 4.4 – 55 reviews
"bello e ben organizzato"
"Muito Boa atração e atendimento durante e durante a apresentação . A compra efetuada via Internet foi muito bem feita."
Roberto carlos, Itaquaquecetuba
"Biglietti ok acquario magnifico"
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to Barcelona Aquarium.
del Port Vell Moll d'Espanya, s/n 08039 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.