100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeingat Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 52
2. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, sat, 25 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 27
3. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, fri, 24 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 16
4. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 28
5. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From £ 20
6. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 22 jul 2020
From £ 23
7. Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalíat Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalí, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 83
8. Camp Nou & Museum: Skip the lineat Camp Nou Experience: FC Barcelona & Museum, fri, 24 jan 2020 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 30
9. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 83
10. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 83
Park Güell: Skip the line
Park Güell in Barcelona is a remarkable and colorful place. Stepping into this park is almost like stepping into a fairy tale, where everything is a little bit brighter and a little more extravagant. This place is designed by Gaudí, who was a lover of nature - and you can tell, when you visit the park!
- Gain faster access to Park Güell
- Learn more about Antoni Gaudí and Park Güell
- Take your time to admire the unique architecture
- Stroll around the area at your own pace
What can I expect?
If you wish to see a place that is colorful and truly unique, then Park Güell is the park, you should pay a visit. When you look closer, you'll see that with its colorful tile work, stunning buildings and the magnificent stairway, this place is inspired by nature. It invites you in and lets you get lost in the styling for a little while.
The park is named after Count Eusebi Güell, who wanted Gaudí to design an elegant estate with family homes. But when no one were interested in buying the homes, Güell suggested, that Gaudí moved into one of the homes. So Gaudí took him up on the advice and moved in with his family – and ended up living there for 20 years until his death. Today Park Güell is a public park, it is declared a UNESCO site and it belongs to the city of Barcelona.
It gets even more fancy and inspirational inside. The walls, roads and overall design beg for you to take a photo. And the view over Barcelona is simply beautiful. Park Güell is truly a implementation of Gaudí's one-of-a-kind imagination, and therefore it will most likely inspire your imagination too.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour, or show your ticket on your smartphone.
How do I get faster access to Park Güell?
You book entry for a specific timeslot. Then you walk to the entrance of Monumental Zone at the selected time. Remember to keep your tickets while you're visiting the park, as the staff may ask to see them at any time.
- Visitors with reduced mobility may have difficulty getting around, due to the design of the park.
Child (0-6): Free of charge
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
What’s not included?
- The Casa Gaudí Museum.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Best time to visit
We recommend that you book a timeslot for either early morning or late in the afternoon.
- Faster access and entrance to Park Güell at the Monumental Zone.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.