100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 22 jul 2020
From £ 23
2. Barcelona Full Day Tourat Barcelona Full Day Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 99
3. Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeingat Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 52
4. Barcelona Highlights: Guided tourat Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 55
5. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 83
6. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourat Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 83
7. Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guideat Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guide, sun, 26 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 54
8. 2-in-1: Montserrat and Sagrada Famíliaat Torres Venecianes, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 14 nov 2020
From £ 88
9. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From £ 20
10. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 22 apr 2020
From £ 14
Las Golondrinas de Barcelona
Take a boat ride around Barcelona harbor and along the coastline with Las Golondrinas de Barcelona. Sirenas S.A. is a company with a proud maritime tradition which has been offering some of the most attractive and unique views of Barcelona from the beautiful Mediterranean for more than 125 years.
- Get your e-tickets directly into your inbox
- Choose between two scenic tours
- Enjoy a lovely boat ride
What can I expect?
What can I see during the boat ride?
You can choose between two different departure points:
Barcelona Mar (1h 30 min): (Colom-Fòrum-Colom) This trip showcases Barcelona’s seafront, including the harbor, beaches, Olympic Marina and the Forum building (Auditori Forum).
Barcelona Port (40 min): (Colom-Moll Sud-Colom) This trip showcases Barcelona’s port and seafront, including The Maremagnum, the new Puerta de Europa Bridge, the Clock Tower and views of the castle and mountain of Montjuïc.
How does it work?
Where does the boat depart from?
The boat tours depart from the following location:
Portal de la Pau, s/n. Moll de Drassanes (opposite the Columbus Monument).
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour. You need to exchange your e-ticket at Las Golondrinas Ticket Office, Portal de la Pau s/n (at the end of the Ramblas).
Infant (0-3): Free of charge