100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Hop-on Hop-off Barcelonaat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off, fri, 1 may 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 30
2. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 96
3. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , fri, 1 may 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 24
4. Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guideat Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guide, fri, 1 may 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 67
5. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güellat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell , fri, 1 may 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 81
6. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park Güellat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park Güell, sun, 26 apr 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 0
7. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, fri, 1 may 2020 - th, 2 jul 2020
From £ 15
8. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, fri, 1 may 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 23
9. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobésat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , fri, 1 may 2020 - sun, 14 mar 2021
From £ 48
10. Wine and Cava Tourat Julia Travel, fri, 1 may 2020 - sun, 21 mar 2021
From £ 83
Las Golondrinas de Barcelona
Take a boat ride around Barcelona harbor and along the coastline with Las Golondrinas de Barcelona. Sirenas S.A. is a company with a proud maritime tradition which has been offering some of the most attractive and unique views of Barcelona from the beautiful Mediterranean for more than 125 years.
- Get your e-tickets directly into your inbox
- Choose between two scenic tours
- Enjoy a lovely boat ride
What can I expect?
What can I see during the boat ride?
You can choose between two different departure points:
Barcelona Mar (1h 30 min): (Colom-Fòrum-Colom) This trip showcases Barcelona’s seafront, including the harbor, beaches, Olympic Marina and the Forum building (Auditori Forum).
Barcelona Port (40 min): (Colom-Moll Sud-Colom) This trip showcases Barcelona’s port and seafront, including The Maremagnum, the new Puerta de Europa Bridge, the Clock Tower and views of the castle and mountain of Montjuïc.
How does it work?
Where does the boat depart from?
The boat tours depart from the following location:
Portal de la Pau, s/n. Moll de Drassanes (opposite the Columbus Monument).
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour. You need to exchange your e-ticket at Las Golondrinas Ticket Office, Portal de la Pau s/n (at the end of the Ramblas).
Infant (0-3): Free of charge