100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From £ 20
2. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 22 jul 2020
From £ 23
3. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 22 apr 2020
From £ 14
4. Camp Nou & Museum: Skip the lineat Camp Nou Experience: FC Barcelona & Museum, fri, 24 jan 2020 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 30
5. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, fri, 24 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 18
6. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourat Park Güell, sat, 25 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 27
7. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, fri, 24 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 16
8. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tourat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, th, 30 jan 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 58
9. Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalíat Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalí, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 83
10. Barcelona Full Day Tourat Barcelona Full Day Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 99
Primavera Sound 2019
Primavera Sound 2019 already has dates and tickets for sale. The nineteenth edition of the Barcelona festival will be held from May 30 to June 1, and it will sell out quickly!
-Your ticket is a 3 day festival pass
-More than 100 bands live
-See complete line up Here
-Incl. in price is a 2 day Barcelona Card Express incl. free public transport
What can I expect?
For more than eighteen years now Primavera Sound has been consistently offering successful musical events. The Barcelona-based music promotion company has, since its modest beginnings, developed a strong commitment to music so that spectators from different generations can enjoy the experience of live music to the full. This is clearly reflected in the innovative quality of its events that exude coherence, eclecticism and the love of risk taking and are characterized by its unmistakable artistic line strongly influenced by rock, pop and the most underground tendencies of dance music.
See complete line up Here
Barcelona Card Express include OVER THAN 100 REDUCTIONS in museums and places of interest, tours and tours, entertainment, shows, nightlife, shops, restaurants, singular transport and other services.
FREE and UNLIMITED public transport for 2 days: metro and urban buses of Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona, urban lines of the Ferrocarrils of the Generalitat de Catalunya, trams, train at Barcelona airport and suburban train Renfe zone 1.
How does it work?
How do I get my festival tickets?
Your festival tickets will be send to your e-mail address as an e-ticket no later than 10 days before the festival starts.
How do I get my Barcelona Card Express?
Your Barcelona Card Express will be send to your e-mail address as an e-ticket together with your festival ticket.
-No hospitality is incl. in the ticket.
-No access to camp area etc. is incl. in the ticket
-Children under age 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult