100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, sun, 7 jun 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 19
2. Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the lineat Casa Milà La Pedrera: Skip the line, sun, 7 jun 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 25
3. Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Accessat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access, sun, 7 jun 2020 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 70
4. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, sun, 7 jun 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 23
5. Camp Nou & Museum: Skip the lineat Camp Nou Experience: FC Barcelona & Museum, sun, 7 jun 2020 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 32
6. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , sun, 7 jun 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 24
7. Montjuïc Cable Car Rideat Montjuïc Cable Car Ride, sun, 7 jun 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 14
8. Mirador de Colom (Columbus monument)at Mirador de Colom (Columbus monument), sun, 7 jun 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 7
9. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, mon, 8 jun 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 96
10. Hop-on Hop-off Barcelonaat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off, sun, 7 jun 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 30
Primavera Sound 2019
Primavera Sound 2019 already has dates and tickets for sale. The nineteenth edition of the Barcelona festival will be held from May 30 to June 1, and it will sell out quickly!
-Your ticket is a 3 day festival pass
-More than 100 bands live
-See complete line up Here
-Incl. in price is a 2 day Barcelona Card Express incl. free public transport
What can I expect?
For more than eighteen years now Primavera Sound has been consistently offering successful musical events. The Barcelona-based music promotion company has, since its modest beginnings, developed a strong commitment to music so that spectators from different generations can enjoy the experience of live music to the full. This is clearly reflected in the innovative quality of its events that exude coherence, eclecticism and the love of risk taking and are characterized by its unmistakable artistic line strongly influenced by rock, pop and the most underground tendencies of dance music.
See complete line up Here
Barcelona Card Express include OVER THAN 100 REDUCTIONS in museums and places of interest, tours and tours, entertainment, shows, nightlife, shops, restaurants, singular transport and other services.
FREE and UNLIMITED public transport for 2 days: metro and urban buses of Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona, urban lines of the Ferrocarrils of the Generalitat de Catalunya, trams, train at Barcelona airport and suburban train Renfe zone 1.
How does it work?
How do I get my festival tickets?
Your festival tickets will be send to your e-mail address as an e-ticket no later than 10 days before the festival starts.
How do I get my Barcelona Card Express?
Your Barcelona Card Express will be send to your e-mail address as an e-ticket together with your festival ticket.
-No hospitality is incl. in the ticket.
-No access to camp area etc. is incl. in the ticket
-Children under age 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult