100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobésat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , fri, 14 aug 2020 - sun, 14 mar 2021
From £ 48
2. The Gaudi Tourat The Gaudi Tour, wed, 12 aug 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 96
3. Casa Batlló: Skip the lineat Casa Batlló: Skip the line, tue, 11 aug 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 23
4. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , tue, 11 aug 2020 - wed, 3 feb 2021
From £ 21
5. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaat Sagrada Familia, sat, 15 aug 2020 - mon, 9 aug 2021
From £ 45
6. Tapas Evening Walking Tourat Tapas Evening Walking Tour, tue, 11 aug 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 77
7. Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tourat Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour, tue, 11 aug 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 60
8. Hop-on Hop-off Barcelonaat Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off, tue, 11 aug 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 30
9. Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museumsat Articket Barcelona: Card for 6 Art Museums, wed, 12 aug 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 35
10. Poble Espanyolat Poble Espanyol, wed, 12 aug 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 15
Shopping Tour to La Roca Village
Do you like to shop? And do you like a great bargain? Then join us for a tour to the shopping outlet La Roca Village outside Barcelona! Save up to 60% on designer labels and famous brands.
- Get tickets for the outlet La Roca Village
- Save up to 60% on famous brands
- Choose a departure that fits your schedule
- Get an exclusive card with additional 10% savings
- Enjoy round-trip transportation by bus
Shop Your Heart Out
Visit the popular shopping outlet La Roca Village, just 40 minutes outside Barcelona. The outlet is home to the previous season’s collections of the world’s leading Spanish and international luxury fashion and lifestyle brands and you can up to 60% all year round.
Buses depart several times daily from central Barcelona with a bilingual guide on board.
You also get an exclusive card for an additional 10% savings in the outlet's boutiques.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the bus.
Where does the bus depart from?
The bus departs from Passeig de Gràcia 6. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at Passeig de Gràcia 6.
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-12. Children between under 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.