100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 28
2. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From £ 20
3. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquarium , fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 22 jul 2020
From £ 23
4. Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalíat Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalí, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 83
5. Barcelona Full Day Tourat Barcelona Full Day Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 99
6. Camp Nou & Museum: Skip the lineat Camp Nou Experience: FC Barcelona & Museum, fri, 24 jan 2020 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 30
7. Tapas Evening Walking Tourat Tapas Evening Walking Tour, sat, 25 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 74
8. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobésat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 46
9. Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeingat Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 52
10. Montserrat Tour from Barcelonaat Montserrat Tour from Barcelona, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 59
Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour
Got a sweet tooth? Then our Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour is the tour for you. Your guide will take you to selected chocolate shops, bakeries, and cafes in Barcelona where you get to indulge your taste buds.
- Try the sweetest tour in Barcelona
- Taste many delicious Spanish treats
- Visit chocolate shops, bakeries, and cafes
- Enjoy an intimate tour with a small group
Try the Sweetest Tour in Town
Learn about the important tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain as you visit different patisseries and cafés with your local guide.
Your guide will take you to Barcelona's main sweet locations, the Gothic and El Born quarters, where you'll enjoy 10 different tastings of different Spanish treats, such as 'melindros' and 'churros'. The small tour group of max. 15 people ensures a relaxing, intimate atmosphere.
Your guide will lead you through this tasty walking tour that has your tastebuds screaming for more.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start
The tour starts at the 'Tours, Tapas & Friends' gastronomic center. The exact address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Santa María del Mar Church.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
What language is the tour in?
The tour is operated in English.
Are there children's tickets available?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets for this tour. Children under age 3 are free, however, no food or drinks will be provided. Booking is required.